Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What would you do to entertain your family without spending any money?

What would you do to entertain your family without spending any money? I would make it a stay home and bond night. We would start with a nice home cooked meal that everyone likes. I would use items we already had in the freezer and cupboards so it would not cost anything extra. Then after dinner, we could take out the old photo albums and tell stories about what was happening in the pictures. My children always like hearing about things I did with my siblings back in the day. If that weren’t enough then we would take out some games to play. My family really likes monopoly and that takes a long time to play. Another game we like is scrabble and we can do that until all hours. You can do many family fun activities at home without spending a dime. The best part of the entire evening is that you spend it as a family and make memories that are even more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment