Wednesday, June 10, 2009

If I could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

If I could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Of course, there is no place like home as “Dorothy” would say, but since this is imaginary, I can pick another place. I would love to live in Europe preferably England. I would love to be able to travel and see many different places and most of the countries in Europe are close enough to do just that. It would be amazing to take long weekend trips and stay in Bed and Breakfasts. There is so much history all over Europe that the learning would be endless. As children, we were taught about places like Buckingham Palace, The Vatican, The Eifel Tower and so many other historic landmarks that, the thought of living there is very exciting. Therefore, I have decided that Europe is the place for me. I will be having tea with the Queen before long.

No comments:

Post a Comment