Monday, June 15, 2009

What makes me laugh?

What makes me laugh? I would have to say Bill Cosby makes me laugh. The best part is that he can make you laugh and he can do it without using one dirty word. Bill Cosby has to be one of the funniest comedians in the world today. I would actually compare him to Red Skelton and he is probably the greatest of them all. They can make anyone laugh with some of the funniest stories and jokes you will ever hear. These jokes are so clean you wouldn’t have to be embarrassed for your great grandmother to hear them and she would laugh along with you. Both of these comedians can bring me to tears without using words, all they have to do is make a funny face and have you rolling on the floor. In fact, one of the main segments in the Red Skelton show was pantomime. Never was one word spoken the entire skit was facial expression and body gestures and you could literally wet your pants. That is what makes me laugh and Red Skelton was my Dad’s favorite so I know it was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment