Saturday, June 6, 2009

What would I do differently if I could go back to High School?

What would I do differently if I could go back to High School? If I had a chance to do it all over again things would be different this time around. I would be more active in many different types of school activities. I would definitely try out for the girl’s basketball team since I am close to six feet tall I believe I would have done well. Getting over shyness at a younger age would have helped me to be more assertive, but that took a while to happen. I know I would join some organizations that work to help the needy and less fortunate. I would join the band and learn to play instruments like the clarinet that sounds so beautiful. Studying and making better grades would be at the very top of the things I would do different this time around. I would work very hard to get a scholarship and go to college directly after graduation. This time I would go to nursing school, which was in my original plans, and be the best nurse I could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment