Thursday, June 4, 2009

What was my best birthday gift of all?

What is the best birthday gift I ever had? This was the year of my greatest birthday present and it didn’t cost a dime. My daughter came back home after being gone for three years and with her came my two week old grandson Gavin. What a joy it is to have her back home. My daughter is married to a young man in the Navy and stationed in Charleston, South Carolina for the past three years. It was hard on all of us having her gone but coming home makes everything right. What could make a better gift than being blessed with a new little grandson and having them move here on my Birthday? This was the perfect gift. I couldn’t have received one any better and I will be enjoying this one for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment