Saturday, June 27, 2009

If you could break the Guiness Book of Records, it would be for?

If you could break the Guiness Book of Records, it would be for? I think to break the record for being the smartest person in the world, if there is such a record, would be awesome. To be so smart would open up doors that would be endless. Not only would there be wealth enough that you would never have a financial worry for yourself or your family, but so much other wealth that cannot be measured in dollars. As the smartest person in the world, I could help find the cure for diseases that takes lives every day. Help to solve the world’s financial crisis and possibly help end world hunger. Find the solution to the energy crisis and stop global warming. If I were the smartest person in the world, I would have the opportunity to travel to all the four corners of the world and meet the world leader and the other geniuses that would help me solve these problems. It would be a fulfilling and amazing life for my family and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment