Friday, June 12, 2009

What would you do if you were the teacher and everyone forgot his homework?

What would you do if you were the teacher and everyone forgot his homework? This is a tough question to answer. The first thing I would do is start asking everyone what was his or her excuse. I am sure I would hear some unbelievable tales some probably true and most of them probably fabricated. Then I would have to take each case and make the determination of whether that was a good enough reason to come to class without your homework. I have a feeling there wouldn’t be many students with a good enough reason, unless maybe we were in the middle of a hurricane and had lost power for a couple of days. Possibly if there had been a snowstorm that kept everyone at home under the covers to keep from freezing. I believe my final decision would be that since everyone was in the same boat I would have to give them all an extra day to make it up and take off 10 points for being late. Of course if this happened again they would all get a big zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment