Friday, June 19, 2009

What TV or movie star would I like to invite to my birthday party?

What TV or movie star would I like to invite to my birthday party? I think I would like to invite Morgan Freeman. I have always enjoyed his movies and his voice is captivating. He seems likes he would be a lot of fun and very interesting to talk with. Everyone in my immediate family loves him and I know they would get a blast out of having him there. I will go to a movie just because he is in it, and I don’t think I have ever seen one of his movies that I didn’t like. Everything I have read, even in the tabloids, has always interested me and leads me to believe even more that he is a genuinely good sole. For a birthday gift, I will have him tell us all a story as only he can do. I know without a doubt it would be the best birthday party ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment