Tuesday, June 23, 2009

If you could participate in an Olympic event, which one would you chose and why?

If you could participate in an Olympic event, which one would you chose and why? I have always loved gymnastics. When the summer Olympics are on that is my favorite sport to watch. Gymnastics is such a beautiful and artistic sport. You have to be in good physical condition and have a lot of upper body strength. I would want to be a gymnast and be in tiptop shape, for the first time in my life. Since this is my dream, I can have that for once. I would want to be the best at the floor routine, because I have always wanted to do a cartwheel and was never able to. The floor routine is so full of energy and at the same time graceful. My second strength as a gymnast would be on the parallel bars swinging away. It always looks like so much fun as long as you use plenty off powder and don’t slip off. I would of course win the gold medal since I will be the best gymnast in the U.S.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment