Thursday, July 16, 2009

I wish there were no more....

I wish there were no more….child abuse. I watch a lot of late night TV shows since I work evenings and one of the shows is Nancy Grace. Almost every show she has deals with some type of child abduction or abuse that just sickens you. In my wildest dreams, I can’t imagine why anyone would ever want to hurt an innocent child. The only thing worse would be to harm elderly people that can’t defend themselves. Children are a blessing and should be treasured and yet so many are treated like animals and sometimes worse. I think to myself how long was this poor child being abused. How sad it is to think about what goes through their minds while it’s all happening. If the abuser was a parent that is, suppose to love and take care of you, I can’t comprehend what these children must think.

No comments:

Post a Comment