Thursday, July 16, 2009

I wish I didn't have to....

I wish I didn’t have to….work every day. I wish that I could afford to live a comfortable live without having a steady job that I had to go to each day. I would love to be able to do some volunteer work at my church or maybe a nursing home. In order to do as much of this as I would like to do I would have to be un-employed. I do hope to retire by the time I am 62 and be in a position that will allow me to do this. I see women at my church, which is directly across the street from my home, showing up almost daily to help with the fishes and loaves ministry. Most of them don’t work outside the home or are retired and I envy them. I stay so busy between working a full time job, a small part time job, going to school and being hands- on grandma that extra time is something I have little of. Therefore, I am making this a definite plan for myself to do when I retire.

No comments:

Post a Comment